The perfect set of Fall-themed stock photos to enhance your website or social media!
The days of not posting because you’ve run out of instagram worthy photos are long behind you! These beautifully curated stock photos will make managing your website and social media a breeze! Now you can focus on the important part – crafting the perfect message to share!
Bonus: “Fall in Love” Lightroom Mobile Preset. This is the preset filter used on all of the stock photos. Apply the preset to your personal photos so you can have a cohesive theme!
‘Fall in Love’ Stock Photo Collection
- 17 High Resolution stock photos
- 1 Preset (Easily accessed and applied in Lightroom Mobile)
- Theme: Autumn
- Niches include: Women in Business, Desktop, Business, Home, Dreams, Coaching.
- Photo Usage Agreement – Purchasing these photos means you agree to the terms outlined below.
- All sales are final. Because these photos and presets cannot be returned once downloaded, we cannot issue a refund.
- Because no two pictures are identical, you may have to adjust accordingly: exposure, temperature (warmth), and highlights. All of this can be easily done using the FREE Lightroom Mobile App or any other Photo editing application.
- iPHONE: Click the File on the download screen or once you receive it via email. A message will pop up asking if you wish to download. Click the ‘download’ button. Once downloaded, the files will be saved to your “Files” app. You will click the ‘zip’ file and the files will appear – all 17 photos plus a file labeled ‘Fall in Love Preset’. At this point, you can import the preset image to Lightroom Mobile. The Preset will not look like an image but will be a black screen with the words “Fall in Love Preset camera Raw Image” on it. This is what you will import to Lightroom and follow the directions below to save the preset.
- ANDROID: Click the file on the download screen or once you receive it via email. You will find the files in the ‘Files’ app (check the download folder in the Files app as they may be there as well). Tap the file and it will unzip and they will appear – all 17 photos plus a file labeled ‘Fall in Love Preset’. At this point, you can import the image to Lightroom Mobile and follow the directions below to save the preset.
HOW TO SAVE PRESET TO LIGHTROOM MOBILE APP:
- PLEASE READ BEFORE EDITING preset. Once you import the preset into Lightroom, select the photo and open it in the editing screen. Select the 3 dots at the top of the screen. When the menu pops up, select ‘Create Preset’ and name the preset “Fall in Love” or anything else you would prefer. Once the preset is saved, you will then be able to select it and apply it to other photos when editing.
IN WHAT WAYS CAN I USE THESE PHOTOS/PRESET?
- You can use these photos for both Personal and Commercial use subject to the following restrictions:
By purchasing stock photo collections from Mama of Both Worlds, Customer agrees and acknowledges that the templates come with an exclusive, limited use license.
“Limited Use” refers to the following:
- Mama of Both Worlds remains the sole holder of the copyright and Customer may not cite the image as Customer’s own intellectual property. Customer acquires the right to possess, hold, and use the templates for personal, or professional purposes for normal business uses.
- Furthermore, Customer will not scan, photocopy, duplicate, distribute, sell, lease, or otherwise reproduce the images to allow a third-party to use the images whether for sale or free. Customer may not use this purchase to promote any on or offline photography styling or graphic design related training.
- Customer may not resell template designs on third-party marketplace websites such as Creative Market, Etsy, or any other digital template websites (whether edited or unedited).
- Copyright, title ownership, and all rights now and in the future, remain exclusively with Mama of Both Worlds. There are no warranties, express or implied. Photos are provided as is.